Saturday, November 15, 2008

Playing Catch up

I can't believe how fast Fall has come and is ready to leaf. It was good while it lasted. I had the chance to take a lot of pictures during my favorite season, besides Summer, Spring and Winter ( I only have 4). Now I am playing catch up for this Photo Blog. I still have more to post that I just haven't had time to.

The Carvers always look good in their pictures. Very photogenic and a great family.





This one is definitely one of my favorite pics from this photo shoot. Olivia is such a cute little Bearss.



Here are her older brothers who teach her everything she knows.






Another favorite pic of Brock. So cute.



And the wonderful Baldwin Fam. These guys rock!




3 comments:

Britt said...

Mike and Jackie, we appreciate you both so much. Thank you for taking time out of your day to take care of us!

7 Baldwin's said...

You're amazing! All those pictures look great!!!

Scott and Megan said...

nice work warners! I love seeing you out in "my front yard" using that awesome backdrop! Scott and I want to do some with the beasts...how fast is your shutter speed???lol