Sunday, December 16, 2007

Studio Shot

So I really really want to get a studio of my own, you might not know but studio lighting and a place and props cost a lot of money. Anyhow, Jackie and I picked up some fabric I thought that I could use as a backdrop and I am going to buy some lighting equipment coming up here soon, so I will be able to do some studio work at my house. I would like to start doing a lot of baby pictures. It seems like our neighbor lends itself to that kind of work. I made Jackie pose for me, even though she didn't want to. This is what I came up with(remember I don't have any lighting equip.). Thats Daisy, our dog, on the right.

3 comments:

Moreau's said...

Beautiful! Jackie you are a natural! Mike, you are such a great photographer! We got so many compliments on our Christmas card picture! Thanks so much for helping us all look good! You rule!
Karen
p.s. can I add this as a link on my blog?

ashlee sheppard said...

I love your pictures. When are you going to take them of our beautiful child!!! j/k But I do love your work they all look so great.

Lynette Callister said...

I REALLY need Truman's picture taken (our youngest) I will be calling you soon, if that's ok.